Price Per item: £6.70 excl. VAT
EVERBUILD FLOOR FLEX PLUS is a milky white polymer emulsion designed to enhance the flexibility of powdered floor leveling compounds.
709 FLOOR FLEX PLUS
EVERBUILD FLOOR FLEX PLUS – a milky white polymer emulsion designed to enhance the flexibility of powdered floor leveling compounds.
• Greatly improved adhesion of self leveling screeds
• Mixes may also be applied in much thinner sections
• A high level of resistance to salt permeation
• Much improved toughness and flexibility
• Reduced surface dusting of screeds.
• Reduced water: cement ratio for equivalent workability
• Improved frost resistance
Areas for Use
As an admixture for floor leveling compounds which also replaces water in the mix
• Especially relevant not intended for use in compounds acting as a final wearing surface. Consequently its poor UV resistance may cause discoloration
• Therefore surface preparation is a must.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and also free from dust, grease and other contaminants.
In conclusion mix neat with floor leveling compounds in the ratio 5ltrs of latex to 20kg of powder.
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store at moderate temperatures to avoid the possibility of permanent damage occurring due to prolonged heat or excessive cold. frozen latex compound Should be thawed and preferably stirred before use.
Minimum of 12 months in original unopened containers.